Which documents do I need to provide to start?

To start the process we will ask you for the following documents:

- Passport: Scanned colored copy, unexpired passport, picture page and visa page.

- Proof of home address: Phone bill or utility bill with your name and foreign home address.

We need these documents because under the U.S. KYC laws, the bank must fully identifies the beneficial owner(s) of the U.S. company. The U.S. government also requires us to confirm your passport's validity for obtaining ITIN.

Passport and proof of address
Passport and proof of address

15 views0 comments



Our support team is ready

  • Black LinkedIn Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Google+ Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon