What is the incorporation process step by step?
Step 1 : 1 hour CHAT with CPA (charted accountant):
after you sign up to our Premium Incorporation service - first step is one hour discussion with a CPA on the following issues:
The entire process of opening US company:
· Company types
· State of Incorporation
· EIN – Employer ID number
· How long it takes
· Banking options
· Annual filing
Step 2 : Company name
We check name and let you know if it's available and legal
Step 3 : Company formation
· We send you incorporation documents to sign and return to us via email
· We open the company and get it approved (5-6 business days)
Step 4 : EIN
· EIN = Employer ID number, that's the company official ID number.
· Once we get the company certificate (2-3 days more) we send you the EIN application to sign.
· We submit the EIN application to the IRS for approval and processing (10-12 business days)
· Once we get the EIN Confirmation letter from the IRS, we can start with the bank process.
· We introduce you to 5 US banks and payment solution providers
· Then we will learn from you what are you banking needs
· We will explain to you what each bank's requirements from non US residents
· And suggest which banks to apply with first
· We will help you with the applications, documents, and information that you have to submit
· We help with the banks's due-diligence process to verify and identify your US company, and any actual owner.
· We will help you reply to any bank inquiry and additional information request
· If first bank rejects your application, we will continue to next bank